2019 MTT-S MGA Student Sponsorship Initiative: IMaRC 2019
In an effort to bring benefit to student members of the MTT-S, this initiative has been established and sponsored by the IEEE MTT-S Administrative Committee. The sponsorship is available to all MTT-S student members within Region 8 and Region 10. The initiative provides sponsorship to attend the 2019 IEEE MTT-S International Microwave & RF Conference (IMaRC-2019) from 13-15 December, held in IIT Bombay, Mumbai, India.
The Sponsorship includes:
- 3 nights accommodation (Check-in Monday 12 December, Check-out 15 December)
To qualify for an award:
- This sponsorship is aimed at students who are from Region 8 or 10.
- All applicants must be IEEE MTT-S Student Members.
- All applicants must submit a personal statement.
- All applicants must be in good academic standing at their university.
- All applicants must provide proof of registration to the conference.
- Students and/or supervisors are expected to pay for transportation.
- Deliverables: Successful applicants are expected to meet the MTT-S President while attending IMaRC 2019.
- Each research group may submit up to 4 applications.
- All MTT-S Fellowship/Scholarship recipients cannot apply to this initiative.
Important dates: 25 October 2019 deadline for application
- The IEEE MTT-S reserves the right to verify the details in this application against IEEE records and other resources, if necessary.
- Students are responsible for their own travel insurance.
- No reimbursement process is needed, IMaRC 2019 organization committee will book and pay for the accommodation for the awardees.
For questions about the PhD Student Sponsorship Initiative please contact Michael Wu, Guoan Wang and Rashaunda Henderson at (MTT-SSI@mtt.org).
Click here to submit your application through the online form.
Once you submit the form, your recommender will receive an email to provide a letter, which must be received by October 25, 2019.