Welcome to the May 2015 issue of the IEEE MTT-S e-newsletter; the official monthly e-newsletter for the MTT-S members. The International Microwave Symposium 2015 is right around the corner and I would like to provide you with some quick and useful information and links regarding this giant conference.
Editor, MTT-S eNewsletter
The editorial team of the Journal of Lightwave Technology (JLT) – a journal published jointly for the past 50 years by the IEEE and the Optical Society of America – is excited to announce the launch of its new website www.ieee-jlt.org. This new website contains:
- Highly cited and frequently downloaded JLT papers
- Featured JLT Special Issues – e.g., the current Special Issue on the 2014 European Conference on Optical Communications (ECOC 2014)
- Winners of the JLT Award with free open access to the winning papers
- Recent noteworthy JLT papers
- JLT Special Issues-Browse by year or by topic area
- Call for Papers for upcoming JLT Special Issues
- Answers to frequently asked questions on such topics as JLT review times, open access publication options, and ArXiv posting
- Who is who on JLT's Editorial Board, Staff, and Steering/Coordinating Committee.
It is our honour to invite you to Hyderabad, the city of pearls. The International Microwave and RF Conference had an outstanding success in 2013 in New Delhi and 2014 in Bangalore, and we are looking forward to hold another high quality international conference in 2015. IMARC2015 will focus on all aspects of microwave theory and practice; it encompasses a comprehensive program of technical paper presentations, workshops, tutorials and exhibits from international and leading microwave industry.
The Exhibition consists of over 550 Exhibitors who represent the state-of-the-art when it comes to materials, devices, components, and subsystems, as well as design and simulation software and test and measurement equipment. Whatever you are looking to acquire, you will find the industry leaders ready and willing to answer your purchasing and technical questions. The Exhibition also includes Microwave Application Seminars (or MicroApps), 20 minute technical seminars presented by exhibitors at IMS addressing state-of-the-art products, processes, and applications of interest to the microwave community.
The exhibition will take place in The Phoenix Convention Center which is located at 100 N. 3rd St., Phoenix, AZ 85003 and the hours are as follows:
|Tuesday, 19 May 9:00am to 5:00pm|
Wednesday, 20 May 9:00am to 5:00pm
Industry Hosted Reception 5:00pm to 6:00pm
|Thursday, 21 May 9:00am to 3:00pm|