IN THIS ISSUE
- From the Editor
- Table of Contents of Recent MTT Publications
- Journal of Lightwave Technology Launches New Website
- Call For Papers: The IEEE MTT-S International Microwave and RF and Conference IMaRC 2015 10-12 December 2015, Novotel Hyderabad Airport, India.
- IMS 2015 Exhibition Dates and Hours
- Other IMS 2015 – Quick Links
From the Editor
Welcome to the May 2015 issue of the IEEE MTT-S e-newsletter; the official monthly e-newsletter for the MTT-S members. The International Microwave Symposium 2015 is right around the corner and I would like to provide you with some quick and useful information and links regarding this giant conference.
As always, I welcome your comments and suggestions on this MTT-S e-Newsletter. Please do not hesitate to reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
— Amin Rida
Editor, MTT-S eNewsletter
Table of Contents of Recent MTT Publications
Journal of Lightwave Technology Launches New Website
The editorial team of the Journal of Lightwave Technology (JLT) – a journal published jointly for the past 50 years by the IEEE and the Optical Society of America – is excited to announce the launch of its new website www.ieee-jlt.org. This new website contains:
- Highly cited and frequently downloaded JLT papers
- Featured JLT Special Issues – e.g., the current Special Issue on the 2014 European Conference on Optical Communications (ECOC 2014)
- Winners of the JLT Award with free open access to the winning papers
- Recent noteworthy JLT papers
- JLT Special Issues-Browse by year or by topic area
- Call for Papers for upcoming JLT Special Issues
- Answers to frequently asked questions on such topics as JLT review times, open access publication options, and ArXiv posting
Who is who on JLT’s Editorial Board, Staff, and Steering/Coordinating Committee.
Call For Papers: The IEEE MTT-S International Microwave and RF and Conference IMaRC 2015 10-12 December 2015, Novotel Hyderabad Airport, India.
It is our honour to invite you to Hyderabad, the city of pearls. The International Microwave and RF Conference had an outstanding success in 2013 in New Delhi and 2014 in Bangalore, and we are looking forward to hold another high quality international conference in 2015. IMARC2015 will focus on all aspects of microwave theory and practice; it encompasses a comprehensive program of technical paper presentations, workshops, tutorials and exhibits from international and leading microwave industry.
We look forward to seeing you in Hyderabad!
Dr. Lakshminarayana Merugu and Dr. Alaa Abunjaileh
Co-Chairs IMaRC 2015
IMS 2015 Exhibition Dates and Hours
The Exhibition consists of over 550 Exhibitors who represent the state-of-the-art when it comes to materials, devices, components, and subsystems, as well as design and simulation software and test and measurement equipment. Whatever you are looking to acquire, you will find the industry leaders ready and willing to answer your purchasing and technical questions. The Exhibition also includes Microwave Application Seminars (or MicroApps), 20 minute technical seminars presented by exhibitors at IMS addressing state-of-the-art products, processes, and applications of interest to the microwave community.
The exhibition will take place in The Phoenix Convention Center which is located at 100 N. 3rd St., Phoenix, AZ 85003 and the hours are as follows:
- Tuesday, 19 May 9:00am to 5:00pm
- Wednesday, 20 May 9:00am to 5:00pm
- Industry Hosted Reception 5:00pm to 6:00pm
- Thursday, 21 May 9:00am to 3:00pm
Other IMS 2015 – Quick Links
IMS 2015 Technical Program Preview
Subscribe or visit the IMS2015 blog
Link to maps and parking at Phoenix Convention Center
IMS2015 Social Media: You may follow IMS on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and feel free to use #IMS2015 when posting.