2019 MTT-S MGA Student Sponsorship Initiative: TELSIKS 2019
In an effort to bring benefit to student members of the MTT-S, this initiative has been established and sponsored by the IEEE MTT-S Administrative Committee. The sponsorship is available to all MTT-S student members within Region 8 and Region 10. The initiative provides sponsorship to attend the 14th International Conference on Advanced Technologies, Systems and Services in Telecommunications (TELSIKS 2019) from 23-25 October, held in Serbia, Niš.
The Sponsorship includes:
- 3 nights accommodation
(Check-in Tuesday 22 October, Check-out Friday 25 October)
To qualify for an award:
- This sponsorship is aimed at students who are from Region 8 or 10.
- All applicants must be IEEE MTT-S Student Members.
- All applicants must submit a personal statement.
- All applicants must be in good academic standing at their university.
- All applicants must provide proof of registration to the conference.
- Students and/or supervisors are expected to pay for transportation.
- Deliverables: Successful applicants are expected to meet the MTT-S President while attending TELSIKS.
- Each research group may submit up to 4 applications.
Important dates: 15 September 2019 deadline for application
- The IEEE MTT-S reserves the right to verify the details in this application against IEEE records and other resources, if necessary.
- Students are responsible for their own travel insurance.
- Students will be reimbursed up to $500 for hotel accommodations.
- Scanned receipts shall be submitted to the Society.
For questions about the PhD Student Sponsorship Initiative please contact the SSI Committee at (MTT-SSI@mtt.org).
Click here to submit your application through the online form.
Once you submit the form, your recommender will receive an email to provide a letter, which must be received by 22 September 2019.